Sunday, 18 November 2012

again in this winter am alone .,.
in the mist.,.in the rain.,I feel so alone alone all the way back to my home.,
there is no one there.,no one to care me.,to love me
wipe my tears and hold me tightly.,.

days are also filled with loneliness.,.staring at the wall.,
alone in the party.,.alone in a corner.,.
endless wait for u.,
as this tym as never before.,.I miss u

again in this winter.,.every winter .,.
u leave me alone..kissing on my forehead.,asking to me take care.,
leaving me an endless hope that 'I will be back home soon'.,
its paining dear.,.its paining.,.

again I wish U will be back home soon.,.
again and again.,I need u..
I want ur care.,.ur love.,.
wandering here.,in this lonely island.,

but.,.
.
.
.
.
.




oh.,god why this to me.,.u take my dear ones in a winter once.,
again in this winter how ur storm take my life away...
this is unfair.,.this is ridiculous

its all over.,.u leave me alone in this lonely island leaving my hopes and love
forever and forever...





No comments:

Post a Comment